Thursday 22 September 2011

Home Sweet Home - for the next 5 months anyways...

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post! I just haven't really done anything exciting enough to post these past few weeks. I'm just settling down at work, busy preparing for the courses I'll be teaching next month. Last weekend, Norah, Matt and I moved into our new abode. It's in a very happening part of town and I regularly wake up at 4 am to the sound of blaring music outside our place. It's lively, that's for sure! But we are enjoying it, except for the HUGE cockroach that basically took the house hostage a few days ago. I just screamed the whole time while Norah managed to trap it in a cup and release it back outside. SO GROSS. Anyways, enjoy these pics of our new home: 


 Our living room


 The view at night - please note the hills - so beautiful


 My bedroom - very patriotic, eh? (haha)


The view during the day!

More posts to come in the next few days....

that's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment