Monday 19 December 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone,

I just want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year's celebration. Tomorrow I head off on the adventure of a lifetime. I'll be touring East Africa over the holidays and although it'll be amazing and unforgettable, I miss everyone at home very much and wish I could share this experience with you. I'm lucky enough to spend the holidays with some of the most loving and amazing friends I've ever made though and feel very fortunate.

I start my journey on the island of Zanzibar. Rumour has it, there's wifi in some of the hostels I'll be staying at so I'll try my best to post pictures while I'm there. I then venture off to Nairobi to ring in the New Year Kenyan style. My adventure finishes with the hardest (and most exciting) part - I will climb to the highest peak in Africa, Mount Kilimanjaro. I then return to Kigali to spend 9 more weeks in this beautiful country. Can't believe how fast time is passing.

I leave you all with my favourite little guy in the whole world, who I miss beyond words...
ho ho ho :)

Happy holidays everyone!

f

No comments:

Post a Comment