Thursday 8 December 2011

Kigali Life

Marta made a very good point last time we spoke. I've posted pictures and stories about all the places I've visited but have severely neglected Kigali. So here are a few pics I've taken recently of my new home:

 The view once I reach the top of the hill I run in the mornings in Nyamirambo - yes those are clouds!


 This is my form of public transport - a minibus crammed with people and sometimes loud music!

 Nyamirambo - this area is about a 10 min walk from where I live

 Nyamirambo

 I've almost fallen in those gutters you see on the left a few times at night - scary!


 Kigali 




 Tropical skies

 Another view of the city

Roaming the mean streets of Kigali - as you can tell, it's very developed here

Hope you've enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment